Here are a couple of my main ideas for this ongoing event:
- Sessions last 15 minutes.
- During this time we auto tweet names of recipients from #pawcircle and/or other sources.
- We encourage, non-Reiki pals to send out positive energy/intentions during this time.
- We encourage our friends to add any names they would like, using our hashtag.
- Live tweeting from us it optional during the session. Not necessary if we are utilizing auto tweets.
- Reiki practitioners do not need to attend every weeks session, but an occasional auto tweet during that time would be helpful (if possible.)
I will add more later. Feel free to add your own ideas, and offer honest feedback on my ideas.
For now just leave a comment. I will open access to this site, once I have your info!
Peace, Light, and Love,
Henry's Mom (Angie)
Thanks again for your help tonight, and your input so far!
YAY!!! New Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/reikipawcircle.
ReplyDeleteThank you for setting this up - I am a Reiki Master and will participate.
ReplyDeleteCats of Wildcat Woods